Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving!

We spent Thanksgiving Day at my grandmother's with my dad's side of the family.  It was really relaxing, which surprised me!  It ended up being about 78 degrees outside but I insisted the kids keep their "fall clothes" on long enough to take a few family pictures...then the sweaters came off and the tennis shoes went on, we ate to our hearts content, and I even did a little early black friday shopping (which I NEVER do and am usually 100% opposed to) so that I could spend some time with my dad's 2 sisters and my sister-in-law.  Its not too often we are together without kids in toe...







Susanna couldn't wait to try pumpkin pie and has announced that she LOVES IT!



the hard-core shoppers coming up with their game plan ;)  I was just along for the ride and Mike didn't even go, although he looks the most into it!


On Friday, we went to Sky Zone with my brother's family to celebrate Drew's 6th birthday!  It was a fun time!  best picture I could get...


We came home that evening, unpacked, packed up the fall decorations, and went to bed!  Ready to start the Christmas season!

No comments: