Sunday, October 19, 2008

8 inches...Gone!

I cut 8 inches off of my hair! Well, actually, Alissa did...but yes, I did it! You should have seen all the hair on the floor of her salon! I freaked! Unfortunately, no pictures right now but I'll try to take some this week and post them up. So far, everyone has told me they like it...whether or not they are just being nice, I'm not sure. Mike's initial reaction..."It's too short". But he's getting used to it and today he said he liked it! He's not one for change and I kind of felt bad for doing it, I was worried he really hated it and I obviously want him to think I'm cute :) The weirdest part is when I wash it...there is nothing to wash! It feels so crazy! Also, it only takes 3 minutes to blow-dry, so that's nice! I have to admit, it was kind of invigorating...:) (I'm not one for sky-diving to get a rush)!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Yeah I can't wait to see the picture!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

And I do have to say, IT'S SO CUTE!!!

ashley said...

I'm excited to see it. When I saw the pic of Katie Holmes I thought you'd look cute with that hair...but I was nervous about encouraging you! I always love cutting mine and growing it out again...and cutting it...

Jill Britt said...

Cutting my hair is one of my favorite things. I too, love to let it grow for a while and then chop it all off. Currently I'm in the growing it out stage, but I can't wait until I get to chop it all off for a big change.

Jill Britt said...

Cutting my hair is one of my favorite things. I too, love to let it grow for a while and then chop it all off. Currently I'm in the growing it out stage, but I can't wait until I get to chop it all off for a big change.