Wednesday, August 7, 2013

my cousin's wedding

We just got back from my cousin's beautiful wedding!  Drew was the ring bearer so we had to be at all of the festivities.  It was quite fun!  I was chasing after the kids most of the time and only took iPhone pictures, most of which did not come out wonderfully, but hey...
We spent the first 2 nights at MawMaw Grace's and then the last night at a hotel near the church and reception center.  It was an adventure with these two.  Mike couldn't get there until Friday due to work.  

Drew got a haircut on our way out of town but wasn't too crazy about letting me take a picture of that cute head!

My silly kids eating breakfast with MawMaw Grace!  I'm pretty sure she loved having them there!
I had to hang out in the bathroom at the hotel so that my kids would actually lay down for a nap.  I was in there for a long time but they still barely slept.  I guess their schedules were so thrown off and we were definitely having lots of fun.
 Check out that cute little guy up front.  He did a great job!  We were pretty proud of him.  And doesn't Michelle look gorgeous!?   The wedding was so nice.

Drew was exhausted by the time the reception rolled around but I did manage to snap this picture of Mike, Sue-Sue and I on the dance floor.

 My cousin and his mama, my dad's sister, I have never seen this woman so happy, I don't think.  She got the best daughter-in-law possible probably!  We are thrilled that Michelle and Jake got married and that our family keeps growing, adding the most wonderful people!  It was a fabulous weekend!

No comments: