Monday, February 6, 2012

These next few weeks are going to be busy...I think we will have a lot of fun but I think I might get overwhelmed a bit.
Parents coming to visit (my dad is coming Wednesday ;), feeding the missionaries, doctor appointments for the kiddos, Matthew's 4th birthday party, FHE with a family in our ward, Valentine's Day date with my hubby and the Wilsons, work, work & work...all good stuff, just busy!
In fact, when I look at my calendar at the next few months, I don't really see it slacking up. However, I am the kind of person who looks forward to certain big events and then when they come and go, I choose the next big event to focus on. For example, we have a 3 day break coming up for Mardi Gras...that is my focus for the next few weeks. After that, Easter (which will probably be held at our house this year ;), etc. You get the idea?
I am most excited about the trip I just booked .5 seconds ago to Gulf Shores in May with the LA McCartneys! I have swimming lessons scheduled for Drew during May so he will be all ready to swim his little legs off when we get there! The beach is pretty close to what I imagine heaven being like (not really, but you get what I'm saying)...Oh summer, can you get here soon please?!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm so excited for the movie!!!!!! See you Saturday :)