Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Made in the Shade!

Yesterday, Mike had class and a missionary meeting, so Drew and I headed to my mom & dad's to spend the night! We stopped at Aunt Jess & Uncle Billy's on the way and played with Matthew for a little while...he LOVES Drew and was so excited to see him and share his toys that I think Drew was taken a little off guard. We had one of those startled, pouty-faced moments I was talking about a few posts back!
Then we headed over to pick up "MyLonnie" (my mom) at work to get her and went on to Jennings. My parents' backyard is nice and shady so we played on my MiMi's old quilt in the cool breeze! I didn't attempt a "photo shoot" but I did get some cute pictures of Drew playing with Champ (my dad's papa name)! Drew loved being outside and I think my parents loved him being there because there aren't too many pictures of him without their hands on him!

I think I have a pretty handsome kid but maybe I'm a little biased! See where his hands are? This is where they are 90% of the time!

2 comments:

McCartneys said...

AWE -- What a cutie pie!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

He's adorable! p.s.we are moving to NC so when ever ya'll want- come take a trip to see us!