Wednesday, February 3, 2010

He's Getting Too BIG!

I'm not sure how I feel about my little man getting big! Yesterday I went through his drawers to put away the little outfits he has outgrown and traded them out with some 3-6 month clothes I had packed away until the time came. It is definitely bittersweet watching our little guy grow out of his cute, tiny onzies. He also has these little brown knit pants that were the only pair that even remotely fit him the first week he was born (he wore them to his first dr's apt and I had to roll them up to get them to fit) and now they look like tights on him! What is happening to my baby!? I have some favorites that I really want to keep in case we have another boy (which I really hope happens, I could have all boys!) but I'm putting some in a bag for Billy & Jessica's little guy who is coming in May! Drew still looks like a tiny baby to me but he is really fattening up! He has the sweetest chunky legs and his cheeks are soooo kissable! He started laughing a lot this week and it is really fun to see him become so interactive. I guess growing up has its perks too because in the mornings he wakes up super happy, smiling and laughing, and his personality is starting to develope, which is so cool to watch! He is such a joy in Mike's & my life and I feel blessed to have such a precious, healthy boy!

2 comments:

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Aw, Adi! You are definitely right about his cheeks being soooo kissable! He's such a cute little man, and will get cuter and cuter!

Kate Dawson said...

I remember looking at 6-9 month clothes in John Paul's drawer and thinking "he'll never be grown enough to wear these." And now he's wearing shoes that have a number for the size and wears 18 month clothes! It happens so fast... luckily, once the baby fever hit me, I was already 6 months pregnant!