After the party, we went spent the night at my mom & dad's. We played lots of Yahtzee and they got to visit with little man! It was relaxing and fun!
And of course...today the SAINTS WON THE SUPERBOWL! I have to tell you, I was skeptical, not that I wasn't pulling for them! It was very exciting! Markus, Jenn, & Michael S. came over and we BBQ-ed ribs and ate 7-layer dip & brownies! It was a lot of fun! GOOOO SAINTS! Can anyone guess what Drew did for almost the whole game?...Lets just say, he missed out on a lot of fun this weekend...he must be growing! I did get a picture of him in his Saints hat before he fell asleep for 3 hours! Isn't he so cute?!
4 comments:
Had a blast! Little man is getting so big so fast. Go Saints! I'm just glad they won... now bring on Mardi Gras :)
He looks so dang cute in his little Saints outfit!!! You look really good in that pic Adi!
I wish I could get my hands on that sweet baby!
Hi McCartney's! Kind of random, but I'm a long lost friend of Mike's :) I saw your baby announcement on Jane's blog and thought I'd come on over and say hi! Congrats on your new baby boy, he is adorable!
Post a Comment