I got the raspberry/lemonade ones! They are AWESOME! Totally sugar free, which is exactly what I need! Thank goodness for Crystal Light! Can you tell I'm really excited about it!?
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
these might save me!
My doctor's nurse called me yesterday with my glucose tolerance results and, despite the fact that I take 2,000 mg a DAY of Glucophage, my blood work still shows that I am insulin-resistant. They have referred me to an endocrinologist for a consultation. I'm not really sure what this means but I'm thinking, worse case scenario, she's going to tell me I'm diabetic. Even if I'm not, I have decided to do better about what I eat b/c I have such a high % of becoming diabetic in the future. And I'm going to try to start working out, which will also help. I'm a little stressed by this news but I'm trying to think positive, she might tell me I just need to be on a different medication and it will all be no big deal. Anyway, so today I had to run to Wal-Mart, and as I was walking around, looking at all the things I will no longer buy (cookie dough, ice cream, sweet cereal) I found these!
I got the raspberry/lemonade ones! They are AWESOME! Totally sugar free, which is exactly what I need! Thank goodness for Crystal Light! Can you tell I'm really excited about it!?
I got the raspberry/lemonade ones! They are AWESOME! Totally sugar free, which is exactly what I need! Thank goodness for Crystal Light! Can you tell I'm really excited about it!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Let us know what the Dr. says. Good luck!
Sugar Free chocolate pudding from Jell-o is good too.
Post a Comment