Sunday, September 19, 2010

and it begins...

Drew has been standing up by himself a lot lately. Sometimes he even bounces in place when he is standing on his own. His balance his getting really good and yesterday he took 2 steps from the chair to the couch! I don't think Drew realized he did it and I think Mike scared him because he starting cheering and clapping! But then he thought it was so funny! He did it again today while playing after his loooong nap! He is getting more confident I guess but I don't think I'm ready for a walker. Any day now, though. I have feeling that as soon he catches on, he is going to be EVERYWHERE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how exciting! It has been so fun to 'watch' Drew grow up on your blog. Can't wait to see those walking videos!

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

I need to spend more time with this kid so he can call me Uncle Tim. He's growing up so fast! I'm so excited for your guys, congrats!