2. little toader "appeteethers" teething toys: Jillian only has 4 teeth so teething is in our future for a while. I got her this one for Valentine's Day and she really likes it...and they are so cute! The Easter Bunny is bringing her the pineapple one, of course!
3. The Littlest Bunny in Louisiana: books are pretty standard as gifts around here and I haven't read this one but seriously...how could I resist?! A few other books we have liked this time of year are here, here, and here.
4. Plum Organics organic baby food pouches: baby food pouches are one of the best inventions...they are so convenient. As a mom, I like Plum Organics, not just because they organic (we aren't 100% organic over here or anything), but because they have a great variety. Some are just fruit, some have greek yogurt, lots of variations include spinach, many include grains...they are just really great and Jill gets so excited when I hand her a pouch. I think it makes her feel independent ;) Anyway, they have these "just carrots" ones that would look pretty cute stuck in an easter basket, don't you think?! And I had never even heard of purple carrots until I saw these...is it just me?!
Other ideas the Easter Bunny might think of are socks, bows/ties, jars of baby food, yogurt bites, toddler puffs, tooth brushes (these are cool too!), and little plush animals. Some of these ideas can even be used for older siblings but we don't typically spend a lot as far as gifts at Easter...as a kid, my brothers and I got mostly candy (which I never complained about) in our baskets...it is just harder for babies because they can't really eat that stuff! Anyway, these are just some ideas! (and I'd love to hear of any other ideas out there!)

No comments:
Post a Comment