Tuesday, March 26, 2013

strawberries!

Not sure what is up with LA strawberries this year but they are sooooo good!  We've been eating so many...if I buy a carton, they are gone by the end of the day!  I saw this on Pinterest and had some ghiradelli dipping chocolate left over so I made these bad boys...they were awesome.  It takes all my self-control not to make them every time!



And to keep in the spirit of posting Pinterest projects, this is one I am most excited about!  We did it a few months back and I think it turned out great, plus it adds a little character to our kitchen!
                               Pinterest version...

                              our version...
We didn't follow it exactly, we couldn't find the shelf wedges with holes in them so we did out own thing with that but I think my hubs did a great job!  Don't you!?

3 comments:

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

I think strawberries are amazing! There's a farm here and we devour them as well when we get them. The shelf looks great! I love the black rings for the curtains! Very nice touch. Great job guys! Miss y'all!

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

I think strawberries are amazing! There's a farm here and we devour them as well when we get them. The shelf looks great! I love the black rings for the curtains! Very nice touch. Great job guys! Miss y'all!

Sarah Green said...

So this was a first... I have never looked at a blog that made my salivate so much. Dipped strawberries are my weakness!