Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Toy!

Drew is really starting to explore his surroundings. He is constantly looking at anything shiny and he loves looking at ceiling fans or things like that that move. Lately, if he starts getting bored, he'll get fussy. I just figured this out and so we have started putting him in his little play gym. He LOVES it! Last night was the first time we tried it and today he laid there for almost 20 minutes looking at all the little critters that hang from it! He laughed and smiled the whole time, it was so cute! Here are a few pictures. I tried to get it on video but I can't upload them for some reason...maybe next time...but believe me, he was precious!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!




2 comments:

Billy and Jessica Fontenot said...

so in most of the pics he looks just like mike but the second to last one he looks like u! something about when he lifts his eyebrows up reminds me of u...hes soooooo adorable

Jill Britt said...

A battery-operated mobile is also a great thing for that age!