Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Break!

I sooooo need this week off from work! There is nothing better than knowing that I don't have to go to work Monday morning...and the day after that, and the day after that! And there is a good chance I will not be going back to work until February b/c if we don't have this baby by Tuesday, Dec. 1st, we're inducing! Hallelujah! I am really ready for this baby to get here! My body literally hurts all the time, I don't sleep well at night at all, and my face is lookin' pretty puffy...I can't tell if I'm having braxton-hicks contractions or if the baby just moves and so my tummy gets hard but I definitely feel like there is a little head very low down there and it makes walking really uncomfortable. I am so thankful to have this week off to finish getting things ready (cleaning and napping and last-minute packing) and kind of relax before he gets here. From here on out, any day is a good day for us!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

How exciting! You guys are so close. I hope it happens soon for you and that everything goes well.

I love your new header picture!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that he could be here any day now! I'm just waiting for the phone call saying that y'all are on the way! I wish the best for y'all and that everything goes smooth.

Lisa and Aaron said...

Yay! It's the final countdown! lol I hope you have a great week! You'll be cuddling with your baby boy before you know it :)