Tuesday, September 22, 2015

a nice little change...

Last Sunday I got released from Primary (I had been serving in one way or another for 8 years!) and was called to the 1st counselor in Young Women's.  I am pretty excited about it...I never attended YW as a youth and I think it is going to be great!  I was looking around on pinterest for different ideas...the theme this year is Embark in the service of God, but there are only about 4 months left until it will change in January.  I found a few cute binder covers, but none that I totally loved, so I decided to make my own.  I am totally amateur in graphic design but I'm figuring some things out a little...just thought I'd share in case anyone is in the same boat as me ;)  I think it came out pretty cute and will do just fine for the rest of the year!


I'm going to try to attach the rest...


I think this will be a nice change.  I am really happy to get to know the girls in our congregation better and hope to be an example to them.  I have a feeling I'll learn a lot more than they will though! Wish me luck!

No comments: