Look at that face! I could literally kiss those cheeks ALL DAY LONG! Jillian is such a snuggly baby, which she gets honestly, from her dad and sister! I definitely do not mind though, there are not enough hours in a day when it comes to getting loves from our sweet baby. She has been smiling a lot more lately, which I love. At first she mostly smiled at me, which I loved, but now she smiles at all of us, especially those siblings!
We have to watch closely...there is a lot of cheek pinching going on!
She loves to take a bath. If she is upset or getting hungry and I need to occupy her for a little while, I give her a bath. It is precious!And he she is, at 3 months old. I cannot believe how fast this time is going. I love this little girl and all that joy that she has brought to our family since March!





2 comments:
She is an absolute super cutie! Oh my goodness, those cheeks and that hair and that smile are just to die for!
She is an absolute super cutie! Oh my goodness, those cheeks and that hair and that smile are just to die for!
Post a Comment