Saturday, August 10, 2013

baby #3

There is a new baby coming to our family in March!  We are super excited!  I'm just excited that I will be at my biggest in the winter months!  Woohoo! I had an ultrasound last week and Drew is pretty fascinated with the pictures.  He keeps asking why there is a baby in my tummy and telling people it is like a bean.  Mike's mom explained to him that next time we see the baby they might be able to tell us if it is a boy or girl and he grabbed her cheeks and said "OH!  Its a boy!".  He's such a cutie these days!
I'm feeling pretty good, no morning sickness (thank goodness!) but I'm extremely tired.  Also, some of my pants don't button...already...this concerns me!  But I've been assured that the more kids you have, they sooner you show.  Either way, we are so thankful for yet another sweet blessing!

3 comments:

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

So happy for y'all! Congrats. Miss y'all.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! Baby #3 will be just as adorable as your first two I'm sure!!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

Soooooo happy for you guys!!