Monday, August 15, 2011

Home today with Drew-Drew...he started running a fever of 102 late last night so I went in for a half-day, Mike stayed with him until I got home and then left for his first day as an official permanent employee of ChemTech, a division of Champion Technologies (!!!). Drew is sleeping right now but he's been pretty crummy feeling today, until his medicine kicked in, then he started dancing to Justin Bieber (yes, he has Bieber Fever, it's something to see ;), all red-faced and sweaty! He's so silly. Hopefully this is just a quick 24 hour virus and nothing serious. He's had some ear infections this summer so I'm a little nervous that this is a related issue. We'll see, but I'm happy to be home with my little guy, even if it does make the first day of the first full week of work thrown off a bit! Totally worth the snuggles, of course!

No comments: