Yep! I've finally been to IKEA and I LOVED it! My friend Jessica and I brought the babies on our little road trip.
We spent Friday night and shopped on Saturday for 5 hours! We were exhausted and so were our kids! They both slept ALL night Saturday; we split up the drive home by stopping in Jennings to stay with my parents. It was nice to get to visit with them!
Here are a few pictures of Drew's first experience in his Johnny Jumper! Not too successful!
Here are a few pictures of Drew's first experience in his Johnny Jumper! Not too successful!
He's still just a little guy!
2 comments:
Ikea!!! I love that place!! We have one close to us. I would LOVE to organize my entire house with their organizing systems!
I am soooo jealous you went to IKEA!!!! That place is amazing! I would be in big trouble if we had one here.
Post a Comment