Our little man is 5 months old today! He is so funny these days. He chews on everything (including the legs of his bouncy chair),
he is really good at rolling over and picking his upper body way up off the floor, he anticipates when we are going to do something funny and you can see the smile spread across his face before we even do anything and then he just laughs and laughs, especially at his daddy, who he thinks is hilarious! He notices things across the room now and not just when they are in close proximity to him. He is very impatient when he is hungry, you literally have 2 minutes to get that bottle ready or he loses it! He loves to snuggle when he first wakes up from a nap or right before he goes to bed (which has made it difficult for me to let him put himself to sleep at night...I know, I know....). He really likes to take a bath and is obsessed with sucking on his wash cloth. I have to have 2 every time I bathe him. One for him to suck on and one for me to wash him with! His hair is getting blonder but still has a little red tint to it, he really hasn't lost that much even though it looks like it in the pictures, and his eyes have pretty much turned brown!
He is our precious boy! Happy 5 month birthday, my sweet little buddy!
3 comments:
wow, 5 months!! He is such a cutie. I love how much he looks like the both of you, especially the eyes!
Okay this is so cheesy but I would sing Happy Birthday to my girls when they turned X months old. To me it was like a birthday celebration. I still "recognize" that now, for example, Anna Kate turned 17 months old 2 weeks ago...Everybody sing "happy birthday ..." You get the idea :-)Every month is a milestone! Love the video too!
Gosh, How have we missed this little rolling over milestone ???? We really need to see yall more often. He is getting to big too fast !
Post a Comment