
My sweet husband is turning 27! I really don't think I tell people enough how much I love this guy! I am so grateful for him in my life and I get so excited when I think of what our future holds. He is strong and steadfast in the gospel, he loves people, he works hard, and he treats me wonderfully! I cannot imagine my life without him and I can't even explain how I feel about the new chapter of our life we are about to begin together! He will be the best dad ever!
Happy Birthday, babe! I love you and am so thankful for our life together! I can't ask for anything better!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Michael!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day! I'm sure Adrienne saw to that!
Happy Birthday Mike!!!
Happy Birthday Mike! Did you have any heartburn after eating out the other night?
Post a Comment