that is what i had for supper tonight. i know, weird. nothing else sounded good to me. AND, you may not believe me, because I don't know if i quite believe it, but i already have a poochy tummy. friday and saturday, i couldn't button my jeans. now, i might just be bloated, so this may go away, but i'm not crazy...i couldn't button them. i feel like it just looks like a gut, lovely. but i'm still excited to be a mommy twice!
drew is teething. he is getting his back top molars and his poor gums are so swollen. he also has a yucky runny nose which has turned into a yucky snotty cough. he doesn't like his medicine but he is cute as can be and so charming, despite how he is feeling. what a good kiddo!
2 comments:
The poochy tummy thing happens much faster the second time around! Those muscles already stretched out once and seem to easily give way. :-) I was much more tired the second time as well. I felt good overall but had much less energy. I'm sure it had something to do with chasing after Jack. I have 10 plus years on you in the age department so that could be the culprit as well. :-) So happy for you all and hope you continue feeling good. XOXO
thats a fun combination! lol when i read the okra part, my mouth started watering...maybe I'll have to put that in the menu this week!
Post a Comment