Sunday, November 28, 2010

One Amazing Year

Our little guy turned 1 year old today. Last year on this day we met him for the first time...


...and he was the most beautiful boy we had ever seen!

Now he is so big! He has been walking for weeks, he is starting to talk, he loves to flirt and play, he is just the most precious thing!
We are so thankful for our Drew Babe! Life couldn't be any better and he is such a sweet boy. It is amazing how much one year and one person can change our lives but we are absolutely amazed by him every day!


Happy Birthday, my baby!! We love you sooooo much!

8 comments:

Channi said...

ADE!!!! He is SO beautiful!!! I love his smile...Happy Birthday to him.

Karlee said...

What a cute little boy! He looks so much like you! Time flies! Happy Birthday little Drew!

Unknown said...

So so so cute. What a handsome little man he is! It must be fun seeing him grow up so fast. Just 7 more months and Eva will be that big too!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday baby Drew! I LOVE your new family pic and his birthday pics. I can't believe he is already 1. They do grow up fast. It looks like he had a good day.

Mom-A said...

Oh, Adrienne! I've just caught up on your blog! I am soooooooo lonesome for y'all! Such beautiful pictures...... such a beautiful time! I LOVE THAT DREW!!! He's absolutely edible! (Don't let that comment scare him! :-D ) So........ how can I get photos for me/my collection? I'd like...... and would gladly pay for.... the one of the three of y'all on your blogspot frontpage... also the one of all the Fontenots. I hate to be greedy, but they are just too beautiful! I must have them! :-D Can't wait to see y'all at Christmastime!

Mom-A said...

Oh, Adrienne! I've just caught up on your blog! I am soooooooo lonesome for y'all! Such beautiful pictures...... such a beautiful time! I LOVE THAT DREW!!! He's absolutely edible! (Don't let that comment scare him! :-D ) So........ how can I get photos for me/my collection? I'd like...... and would gladly pay for.... the one of the three of y'all on your blogspot frontpage... also the one of all the Fontenots. I hate to be greedy, but they are just too beautiful! I must have them! :-D Can't wait to see y'all at Christmastime!

Jenn said...

I cannot believe it's been a year! He is such a sweet, precious and lovable boy. I think he likes Markus better than me, how could this be? Happy Bday Drew!

Jill Britt said...

The one year pictures came out great! I love the one of him clapping his hands. One is such a fun time (well at least it has been for us so far!)