One of my best friends from jr. high got married! (I mentioned her not long ago in a post about her bridal shower) Kathleen and Eric's wedding was last night in Jennings and it was absolutely gorgeous. I have never been to a more classy wedding! She looked amazing, the music was beautiful, the reception was awesome! Her dress! Oh my gosh! Fabulous! I got to visit with a lot of people I haven't seen in YEARS. What a wonderful night! It is a privilege to be her friend and I feel so grateful that I was able to see her get married!

Walking down the isle!

The cake!

The Groom's cake, and yes that is a glass pitcher of milk in the iced bowl :) cute!

(L to R) Dane, Ashley, Me holding Hannah, Cindy holding Lucas, and Gracie in front
These are my friend Cindy's children! She has 4! Ashley, Cindy, Kathleen and I were BFFs in Jr. High. Have you ever seen the movie
Now & Then? That was us!

(L to R) Cindy, Kathleen, Me, & Ashley

This shot is blurry but you can still she her amazing dress! It was absolutely beautiful!
(I forgot my camera so I was using my mom's and had no idea how to work it)
Kathleen and Eric, congratulations on your new life together! You are a fabulous couple and I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment