I've debated on whether or not to even blog about this but it is just too much on my mind! We are having a little gender issue, not Mike or I, our baby! We went out to Jennings on Friday to see my mom and dad and while we were going to be there, my dad had arranged a free ultrasound for us at the hospital where he works! We were soooo pumped and were hurrying to get there Friday by 3:30 before the tech was getting off work. Things were going GREAT until we hit Butte LaRose (on the loooong basin bridge before Lafayette, I'm sure you are familiar!) We sat in traffic for 1 hr & 10 minutes and in the meantime, our gas light came on! I was frantic! We missed the appointment but luckily another tech offered to come in on Saturday and do it! I love people!
So Saturday morning comes along and I was so nervous! I was hoping we would be able to tell if it was a boy or girl! I love ultrasounds anyway b/c since I can't feel the baby moving, it reassures me that it's still kickin'. We get in the room and she starts looking around and we get a pretty good little booty shot and we THINK we see something! For about 15 minutes we are sure it's a boy. The baby wouldn't open the little legs very well so we weren't 100% sure but still...a BOY! Then all of a sudden we see something that looks kind of girlish but we weren't sure if it was just the little butt. I'm thinking "Well, crap! What the heck is it?" After about 30 minutes of looking around, we ask her to take one more look and as we are looking at the booty, and what we are all thinking is a peepee, a little hand reaches down, scratches for a second, and then vanishes! It was hilarious! A McCartney for sure!
So....We are pretty sure we have a little boy in there but we will HOPEFULLY find out for sure tomorrow when we go for my appointment...in the mean time, I'm not buying ANYTHING!
3 comments:
What a little stinker! LOL I can't wait to hear what you guys are having. Hopefully, he/she will cooperate for you.
One thing fersure, M'Darlin' Girl (and Her Darlin' Husband) your children will never not surprise you -- whatever they are or do!! Surprises and delight await!!!
haha! good luck tomorrow!
Post a Comment