Thursday, December 25, 2008
My Mikey!
I always stress out when it comes to packing and going places for the holidays. I get totally over-excited and because I am a control freak, I do EVERYTHING myself and then criticize Mike for never helping me! Keep in mind, if he does help, I'm still not happy because if it isn't how I would do it, its not right! I've really been trying to work on this and on Wednesday morning I was determined to ask him for help because I had woken up 2 hours later than planned, I had to run to Wal-Mart (of all places on Christmas Eve!), we weren't done packing, and I was determined to leave our house at 11:00 to get to my MawMaw's. So I came home, asked him to help, and he did a WONDERFUL job! We left only 30 minutes later than planned with no hang-ups. We forgot nothing and everything was totally pleasant (AKA I didn't get insanely crazy like I usually do)! It was fabulous!! He is so great! Thanks honey, for putting up with my nuttiness and for all your wonderful help! I love you and am so happy to have you with me forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment