Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008!

I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season! We had a lot of fun over the last week but we sure were busy! Tuesday, Mike and I woke up early, made breakfast, and exchanged gifts...it was really sweet! My sweet baby gave me a new camera which I totally love!

We left on Wednesday and went to my MawMaw's in Opelousas. I love spending Christmas Eve and waking up Christmas morning at her house...reminds me of when I was a kid! Sean, Billy, Jess, and Matthew were there and it was wonderful spending time with them! I spent the whole 2 days before making candy and I ate waaaay too much of it...






We left my MawMaw's and headed to Central to spend the rest of the day with Mike's family! We had a yummy dinner with the McCartney family and exchanged gifts. Emily is just the cutest thing and it is so fun to watch her play with our puppy!




Friday we kind of chilled, went to the Mall, and hung out with Mike's brothers. Saturday we worked the baptistry with the Stocks and went home to pack again! We went all the way back to Jennings, spent the night at my parents and headed to Beaumont for my mom's family's Christmas! We had such a good time with everyone!




Thanks to everyone who made our Christmas so special! We love you all and wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments: