Thursday, November 20, 2008

50 years!

This past weekend, Mike and I went to Jennings to spend the weekend with my mom and dad. My mom was working on Saturday so Mike, my dad, and I all went to my old elementary school's 50th year anniversary and ran/walked a 5K. It was pretty cold but it was a lot of fun! Mike came out 3rd in his age group and my dad came in 1st in his! I did not even attempt to run! Mrs. Lilette and I kept each other company walking the whole way...it was nice visiting with her. After the 5K, when my mom got home, my parents took us out to each boiled crabs! It was a wonderful weekend! Thanks, mom and dad!




1 comment:

Bailey said...

Look at McCartney thinkin he's got guns! Hey man so we live in a small world, I guess your friends the Fowlers live in our ward here in Saginaw! You need to check out our blog cause there's a surprise on there!