Today was our first full day at home! Things are going very smoothly...we all seem to be getting the hang of things (...not that it doesn't help to have my mom here- she's awesome). Here are a few pictures of our homecoming and just some snapshots we have taken over the last few hours!
Life sure feels perfect!
7 comments:
So Sweet, and You looking amazing of course! Did you ever settle on a middle name?
Ccongrats! He is the perfect litte man :)
What a doll! I love the closeup picture of him with his hands together. I need to figure out when I can come see you and I'll let you know.
He's such a doll! It's so nice to finally come home. Macie and I busted out a day early, partly because Alli refused to leave the hospital without me but still, its nice to get your life started. I think I see Mike in this little fella!
You did it!!! Yall look so complete! Congrats on Drew. You are really good at updating your blog so fast!
He is so freakin cute Adi! I miss him already! The pic of you at the hospital is amazing! With your makeup on and dressed you don't even look like you just had a child!! I promise we will come visit soon because its killing me already. It just makes me want a baby so much more!!!
I saw Mike last night and he looked like he had not slept in days! Yall are doing great!
Post a Comment