I LOVE the holidays! Yesterday, we spent the day with Mike's family for Thanksgiving and had a great time. I ate waaaay more than I needed to and took even more food home for leftovers! Now we are waiting around for this kid to come. I haven't had to work this week so I have been trying to clean, wash clothes, and take plenty of naps. My contractions are random and driving me crazy! Wednesday night they were about 10 minutes apart and were pretty hard but then after I took a shower, they stopped. Yesterday not much happened until about 8 pm and they were about 10-12 minutes apart but they stopped this morning. Today they have been just totally random and there is no point in timing them at all. I have no idea what is going on...all I can think of is that my body is getting ready...I wish it would just get on with it!
On a non-baby note, I'm loving the Christmas songs on the radio and all the movies on TV! The weather is awesome! I get so excited this time of year! I am not quite done with our Christmas shopping but I'm getting there. I have no idea when I'm going to wrap anything and we aren't planning on decorating b/c we won't be at our house anyway and I don't think I'll feel like packing it all back up when its over. Still, this is really a great time of year...it makes me realize all of the blessings Heavenly Father has given us and just how much He really loves us all. Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
Adi, I love this time of year as well. I too love the music and the weather. It's amazing!!! I love bundling up. Sorry I couldn't see y'all tonight. I really miss y'all.
Ahhh! I can't believe it is almost time for your little one to arrive! Time has gone by so fast. I can't wait to see him. Although, I know you are way more anxious than me. LOL I also love hearing the Christmas music and seeing all the movies on T.V. I love, love, love the holidays. It is a wonderful time of the year.
Post a Comment